Monday, March 12, 2007

Subliminal Programming

I remember the old days when I used to play billiards, I used to concentrate deeeeeply on the cue, the black eight, the pocket and the cueball ('7asem), trying my best to have them aligned on the correct (virtual dashed line), I then hesitate and give myself a break by sharpening the edge with a piece of chalk, again, I concentrate, think and make a shot, most oftenly, missing the pocket.

Once upon a vivid day, and after some heavy experience, and while on the table, a sudden feeling of confidence came upon me that made me shoot without thinking and made me score just by blinking. No thinking at all, just used my hidden senses to score, score, score. Yippeeee YaYoe! Something happened there, I'm not sure what it is, but I think somehow my experience managed to slip inside the subconcious part of my brain for a while.

I think this what happens with professional football players, or basket ball players, or tennis, or ping-pong, or even judo, jujitsu, guitarists, all the professional people every where, they just do it without thinking, they are experienced enough to an extent that they are able to make moves and decisions without thinking.

I wish I can become like that one day, actually, this happens to me when I'm writing HTML code, it always compiles(1) without any errors.

ref(1): HTML is the only language that compiles without errors.

No comments: